Thursday, July 17, 2014

Queen Elsa the Odd Girl

My girls have been 100% caught up into the world-wide Frozen craze. So of, course, when my oldest had her birthday, it had to be Frozen themed. Around this time I also ran across a whole bunch of papercrafted Disney Princesses while browsing the ubiquitous interwebs. These dolls were made with the Sizzix Paper Doll dies, which I just happened to have. The dies had come in a bundle of Sizzix stuff that I got at a garage sale, and up until now I had relegated them to kiddie use. The images I saw online sparked my imagination, and since I couldn't find one of Elsa, I got to work. 




Whatta ya think? I used stamps from Sweet & Salty (face with nose drawn in) and Happy Day (mountains, ice drops). Papers and inks are Stampin' Up, as is the "branch" stamp (Gorgeous Grunge), the flower die (Floral Frames Framelits) and the sentiment (something way retired). 

I'm linking this up with the Some Odd Girl Wings and Things Challenge on Facebook, and the July linky party.  (Http://someoddgirlblog.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment